We are currently seeking applications for a Business Outreach Officer.
Accountable to the Corporation's Executive Director and the Board of Directors, the Business Outreach Officer is to assist and take the lead in some of the delivery and administration of the various CFDC lending programs including the development of proposals for financial assistance for consideration by the Board of Directors. The Business Outreach Officer will on a day-to-day basis, deal with the routine operations and ongoing client support and monitoring.
- Work experience and/or education in business and community development
- Excellent customer relations, interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, reporting and proposal writing)
- Self-directed individual and good networking skills
- Highly motivated, organized and strong business acumen
- Proficiency with MS Office and Web technology
- Possess a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Bilingualism an asset
Some responsibilities include:
- Loans, business advisory services, client support and monitoring
- Prepare and host seminars/workshops including the annual “Small Business Week”
- Delivery of GEDC’s Strategies and projects
- Maintenance of website
- Flexibility is essential with extra hours required occasionally during evenings, committee meetings, events and travelling.
A full job description is available here
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume in person or by email to gedc%23ca|sylvie by 4:00pm on October 16th, 2018.
We thank all those that apply, however only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted. GEDC is an equal opportunity employer, and we provide accommodation to those with disabilities throughout the hiring process.